Paralegal Classes | Resources for Students
Material or Relevant
- The relationship between material evidence and relevant evidence is not entirely clear in the text. The following document enlarges on my theory of how they are linked: Evidence.pdf
Evidence Video and Graphic Assistance
These are American based, the hearsay rules are pretty much the same, they just number theirs differently:
New Rules/New Concepts
- Moore v. Getahun, 2014 ONSC 237 (CANLII).
- Moore v. Getahun: The case explained
- Moore v. Getahun: Why the judge’s ruling may have unintended negative effects on the administration of justice
- Moore v. Getahun: The Advocate’s Society on the ruling’s effect on litigation counsel
Social Media and Evidence
Using Evidence (Objections in Court)
Figuring out when and how to object to opposing counsel’s questions, their witnesses answers, or their other evidence takes practice. It also helps to know what is or is not possible in Ontario courts.